Internal errors (0x8000)

When try to arm i get Message:

Critical: Prearm: Internal errors (0x8000)

Any idea whats the problem?

I have last software update

1 Like

Hello GN,

This seems to indicate an issue in the i2c bus, check your peripherals connected via i2c.

Hello,
After update the last software, there are different issues.

1: internal errors, that you answered.

2: when i try depth hold, or stabilize, the rov start spin round and round. Changes between left and right spin.

3: camera go away for a few second, and then comes back.

All this happend After update…
If i turn off altimeter, video is almost ok. Also the internal error, seems to be gone when altimeter is switched off.

Hi @beginner-n,

Can you record a video of this? What axis does it spin in? When does it change direction?

This looks like browning-out (voltage drop causing the camera to power-cycle)

Hi,
I have the same issue. I plugged a 30 bar depth sensor to pixhawk’s i2c bus. I get “Critical: Prearm: Internal errors (0x8000)” when I try to arm after a successful pressure calibration.

Hi,
I have a 30 Bar depth sensor. When I try to arm the ROV after pressure calibration I get “PreArm: Internal errors (0x8000)”. What would be the problem?
Thanks.

I wondering the same. Had this issue some times. After reboot everyting works fine.

I have confirmed this issue. Workaround right now is to reboot after pressure calibration, and your calibration should be ok after reboot.

Status of the problem/solution can be viewed here:

Hi, I’ve put out a new stable ArduSub release (4.0.2) that has fixed this problem. You can install it with companion by clicking the ‘stable’ button at the bottom of the http://192.168.2.2:2770/system webpage. It is also available in QGC for installing with a direct usb connection to the autopilot.

1 Like