Home        Store        Docs        Blog

Hardware for watertight enclosure

Hi y’all - I’m planning to use a 3" watertight enclosure for a digital device that will let trainers echolocate with dolphins. Do you have any suggestions for hardware that I can use to convert the end cap holes into watertight outlets for two potentiometer knobs (volume, periodicity) and one switch (on/off; I know BlueRobotics sells a switch). I’m assuming this kind of hardware is common with underwater photography equipment.

Thank you.