For sale: Subsea bottles 3000m

Looking to move some old projects and thought some folks here could be interested.

BR staff, please feel free to delete this if you think it’s too disconnected from the typical items we discuss about here. I know we don’t want the forum to turn into people’s craigslist yard sales, so no worries if this disappears.

First bottle is pretty much done, except if it’s going to be used for a camera, you just need some retaining tabs or washers and fasteners for the acrylic lens. It’s hard anodized, has stainless hardware, comes with brackets, otherwise ready to go. OD is 6", ID is 4.51". Outside length is 14" with end caps, inside length is 10.54". Comes with three end caps, one is the camera end cap, the other two have 2ea -4 SAE ORB ports and 2ea -8 SAE ORB ports. Sealing is one piston o-ring and one face o-ring. Inside of the ORB end caps has a small unanodized area with thread for attaching a chassis ground. Price is $800 shipped anywhere in the lower 48 states. You cover shipping if outside the lower 48.

Second bottle is the same as the first, but hasn’t been anodized. No extra end cap with this one, just the two shown. Also needs tabs/washers/fasteners for the lens. Price is $500 shipped anywhere in the lower 48 states. You cover shipping if outside the lower 48.

Third (and fourth) bottle also needs anodize and tabs or washers and fasteners for the lens. The OD is 8" and the ID is 6.51". Outside length with end caps is 17" and inside length is 13.5" with end caps. I have two bottles, four -4/-8 SAE ORB end caps and one camera end cap. Price is $700 shipped (in any configuration) anywhere in the lower 48 states. You cover shipping if outside the lower 48.

Feel free to make offers and I’m always down to trade for BR stuff!

Also, let me know if you’re interested in anything for school projects and we’ll work something out (must be shipped to your school).

2 Likes