Just thought I would let you know of a little “issue” that I discovered while trying to flash the firmware on my BlueESC to update addresses.
Background: I am using a MAC running OS X (10.6.8) and I used the KKMulticopterTool, Version 0.8beta6 (0001)
When I tried to run the firmware flash using an arduino MEGA, the Flash tool would Timeout and I was “unable to communicate with the programmer.”
Now… Using the same code, same pinout, same everything, except, I used the Arduino UNO, it worked flawlessly.
Not sure why… perhaps someone with more experience may be able to comment, but the KKMulticopterTool does not seem to work on a MEGA.
Just a heads up for everyone!