Adhesive rubber strips from Enclosure clamps

Hi! I really like the thick adhesive rubber strips (3.18mm) that come with the Enclosure Mounting clamps, and would like to use other places in our builds. Since these aren’t stocked separately I have been looking for other alternatives. Obviously there are lots of options out there, but since I like these in particular I was wondering if anyone know where I can find the same or very similar rubber strips?


Hi @UltraFred,

I asked about this internally, and was told we get the strips from McMaster Carr - it’s the adhesive-backed ones at the bottom of this page :slight_smile: