Total thrust in surge and sway

I was trying to calculate total thrust in surge and sway axes, however I had some elementary questions:

1- when we move forward (positive surge) all four thrusters are pushing water backwards, however because we have clockwise and anticlockwise propellers some thrusters will be thrusting positive thrust and some will be negative thrust, am I right?

2- I’m interested in knowing the full mapping of the thrusters in those two axes, do you have some reference that I can refer to? like if I sway the diagonal is doing sth and the other diagonal is doing sth else but Im confused about this reverse thrust and the mapping

1- when we move forward (positive surge) all four thrusters are pushing water backwards, however because we have clockwise and anticlockwise propellers some thrusters will be thrusting positive thrust and some will be negative thrust, am I right?

how_rotation

For counter-rotating propellers (clockwise and counter clockwise), one propeller rotates left and the other right to produce positive thrust.

2- I’m interested in knowing the full mapping of the thrusters in those two axes, do you have some reference that I can refer to? like if I sway the diagonal is doing sth and the other diagonal is doing sth else but Im confused about this reverse thrust and the mapping

The thrust mapping for the BlueROV2 can be found here under case SUB_FRAME_VECTORED