t200 diving thruster sea scooter

Hello I plan to build something commesa to be able to drag in the water at 4-5 km / h minimum, what do you think of the equipment it takes and the cost? I want to use it to drag myself in the water to bring fishing baits 300m from the edge

Thank you for your help

1 Like

Hi @Patrick2b. Did you build this scooter? I don’t know if it will get you to 4.5km/h but our parts will be a good place to start. Here’s what you will need to build something like the video you have shown:

Thrusters
4" enclosure
Battery
Thruster commander
Waterproof external switch

Hello! not precisely I would like to build one! you know the weight of everything assembled? Or do you think I can find the frame around the tube to stand? Thank you very much I think can be any order and take the step.

It looks like he may be using this enclosure clamp https://www.bluerobotics.com/store/watertight-enclosures/4-series/enclosure-clamp-4-series/

This clamp is not specifically designed to mount thrusters, however. It looks like he may have made some custom part/adapter to attach the extruded t-slot aluminum. You should message the creator to find out more about how they made it!