Raspberry pi 3 + Pi camera + QGC

hi,

I use raspberry pi 3 camera for my auv vehicle.
I’m sure I have installed the necessary libraries and made the updates, but I guess the gstreamer library is not active.

Hello,

What does the Camera section look like?

Are you using the new High Quality Camera?

Qgroundcontrol panel

I mean here:

sorry :slight_smile:

That looks fine.

What does your network configuration looks like? make sure that your ip address is 192.168.2.1 and that the netmask is set to 255.255.255.0.

ı am sure…

Make sure that QGC is set up to receive video via UDP at port 5600
Screenshot from 2020-07-03 17-29-46

And then check the Windows Resource Monitor network tab. First filter for QGroundControl.exe (1), then go to the Listening ports section (2), and then find UDP port 5600 (3)

Make sure the companion is receiving 5v 2.5A power. In the qgc image I see that the pixhawk gets its power directly from raspberry pi.

Companion will not operate the camera when it is not getting enough power.

Connect with putty and make sure raspberry pi does not show low voltage error

I am sure I installed the necessary libraries and updated the ARDUSUB interface. I gave 5v -2A to pixhawk but it didn’t change
@enis.getmez @williangalvani

You can try typing the following into the terminal.
View devices running on your raspberry pi:
sudo screen -ls
If you see a ‘video’ in the output of that command, type
sudo screen -r video
If you don’t have a screen named video, then the camera is probably not installed correctly.

I can capture images from the 2 cameras I use separately with the ip camera, but I could not do it at the same time. I could not do this in QGC. Can you help?

this is usb camera, not pi camera. So it is normal that the sudo screen -r video command does not find the camera.If there is an extra raspberry pi camera other than the usb camera, it is probably not properly connected. If you are using different camera stream service like mjpeg server, cancel them and try again

you can also check here: Redirecting...

Eğer derdini Türkçe anlatmak istersen Türkçe’de yazabilirsin :smiley:

eyw bro o sorunumu hallettim ama şimdi başka bir sorunum var müsaitsen yardımcı olur musun?

mavlink ile mesaj gönderirken QGC de bağlantı kesiliyor. Kodu durdurunca QGC geri geliyor:)))

ilk defa görüyorum böyle bir hatayı. sanırım timestamp ile ilgili bir problem. internetten araştırdığım kadarıyla QGC’ye veya yazdığın koda farklı porttan bağlanırsan çözülecektir.

QGC otomatik 2 port okuyor QGC den bağlanırken eğer port değiştirsem kodumda ki 14550 nolu port ile veri alamıyoruz. nasıl bir port değişikliği yapmalıyız bilgin varsa yardımcı olur musun?

mavproxy de farklı portta çıkış verdim düzeldi teşekkürler :slight_smile: