Ping Viewer UDP on Ping1D

Hello everyone,

please how to use Ping1D with UDP communication?

thanks in advance.

Hi,

Please check the Learn section under Ping Sonar Echosounder, the guides will help you to do the integration in the ROV and companion computer.

1 Like

Hello,

After the execution of pingproxy.py i found this message "Error reading data [WinError 10035] A non-blocking socket operation could not be completed immediately"

so please what is the solution?

thanks

Hello,

After the execution of pingproxy.py I found this message " Error reading data [WinError 10035] A non-blocking socket operation could not be completed immediately "

so please what is the solution?

Thanks

Please provide the complete content of the terminal (the command you entered and the entire output).

1 Like

Please also do not open multiple threads for the same problem. This creates confusion and duplicated efforts among the people you are asking.

I was connecting the Ping1D with my desktop (UART Communication TTL cable) WINDOWS 10 and after running the script pingproxy.py ( command: pingproxy.py --device COM7) I found this message " Error reading data [WinError 10035] A non-blocking socket operation could not be completed immediately " repeated every 0.001 second