Is there an updated release date for the 4" aluminum enclosure?

A couple of months ago the 4" aluminum enclosure was tagged as being at the end of its life cycle.

However, the webpage said that it was being updated with a newer iteration at the beginning of 2022. Now there is no product page for it at all.

Is a new version of the 4" aluminum enclosure still coming or has it been discontinued?

I thought it would be a good idea to wait for the new version, but now I’m worried I won’t be able to get one at all for my project:/

Thanks!

Hi @tylerssims,

Sorry about the confusion here, we’ve removed the product page for the old aluminium enclosure because they’ve sold out, and the revised (locking) version will be in a combined product page of multiple tube sizes, which hasn’t been made public yet because the new locking enclosures haven’t yet been released.

The 4" (and 3") locking enclosures are definitely still on the way (with multiple lengths, and both aluminium and acrylic options), and I’ll try to get our website tags and notes sorted out so it’s clearer that that’s the case :slight_smile:

I believe they’re still expected to be released this month, but you can contact sales@bluerobotics.com if you’ve got particular questions :slight_smile:

1 Like

No worries,

Thanks for the update!

1 Like

@tylerssims, they’ve been released now :slight_smile:

2 Likes