Help troubleshooting T100s

I’ve installed 6 T100 with blueESCs onto a ROV (attached image). I updated the firmware giving each thruster a new I2C address. After all six were mounted and connected, I confirmed each one operated via I2C polling/accessing registers/spinning props. The ROV was briefly placed in a pool and each thruster was run at a low duty cycle to confirm operation (~10%). The next day, all six thrusters were working fine (on test bench). However, a few hours later one of the thrusters stopped working (no LEDS, thruster pulled I2C network low). I continued testing with five T100s operating, disconnecting the non-operating thruster. Now a second one has failed with the same symptoms (no LEDS, I2C low). I’ve only used I2C and haven’t done anything crazy to the thrusters. I attempted the FEB 20, 2016 init fix but I can’t upload firmware to the “dead” ones (receive timeouts). Internals look fine, no corrosion. Running on 4 cell Lipo. Any suggestions on where to start troubleshooting?

Hi Andrew,

I’m sorry you’re having trouble! These issues are pretty consistent with some occasional failures we’ve been seeing in the BlueESCs. Please send me an email at support@bluerobotics.com and we’ll figure out how to repair or replace them for you.

-Rusty