Electronics tray for sale?

Hi there,

Long time reader, first time poster!

I’m wondering if it’s possible to buy the electronics tray (for RPi + PixHawk) included in the BlueROV kit on it’s own? Considering starting a built with more or less that electronics package and your watertight enclosures but with a custom frame.

Thanks!

/Christian

Hi Christian,

Thanks for your post! We do have the tray available separately but it’s not listed on our main site. You can find it here: https://www.bluerobotics.com/store/watertight-enclosures/4-series/electronics-tray/

We’ll actually have a new and improved version of this tray in a little over a month, so you might want to wait for that!

Best,

Rusty

Thanks Rusty, I’ll wait for the new version!

Looks like you have the updated version out, though ‘unlisted’ – can you confirm Rusty?

Best,

Christian

Hi Christian,

We don’t have the new one posted yet. I’m not sure what you’re seeing. We should be able to launch the new one within a few weeks.

-Rusty

Haha sorry! Been away for a while and compared the product picture with what I thought was a previous version that I had downloaded and used in my work-in-progress schematics, but that turned out to be of a well done home made built. I’ll keep quiet and be patient a while longer :slight_smile: