For those using the BR2 for doing inspection work, have a look at my above the waterline kit REV2.
Improvements from REV1:
- Better camera bracket where it is supported from both sides.
- No longer using the BR2 4inch clamps which was getting in the way of the camera.
- Added a second camera option with a greater zoom capability for farther projects
- Added a DC-DC converter to allow for light control capability
- Added a 3-Pin header splitter to tap into the existing lumen signal
- Changed the support bar to plastic to lessen the weight
- Added wet-con tail kits option to allow the unit to be disconnected without opening the 4 inch enclosure
As always, I am using as many components from bluerobotics to keep everything as cost effective as possible.
You still need my network upgrade to use the IP camera: http://www.deltarov.com/new/product/br2-network-upgrade/
I use this when doing inspections inside reservoirs where the client want to see the roof slab.
This is not for underwater as the center of gravity is higher and the BR2 cannot handle it.
Here is a video link to see a sample video footage: https://youtu.be/jL8yRSe5e5M
This is where you can buy it: http://www.deltarov.com/new/product/above-the-waterline-camera-kit/
Kit comes as options so you can pick only what you want.