How to add extensions

Hello all:
I met a problem while adding extensions

WiFi is already connected.

I’d like to know how to solve this problem.
Besides, i try to use docker to add extensions in raspberry with the code in BlueOS-examples/example1-statichtml at master · bluerobotics/BlueOS-examples (github.com), but it didn’t work. Can someone please tell me the steps in details?

In addition, extensions disappear after each shutdown and restart

Hi @zzz, welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

The extension adding process should be straightforward, and you’re already in the right place for it, so the actual question here is what’s not working as expected.

If you aren’t already on it, could you try updating to the latest stable BlueOS version? Currently that’s 1.1.1.

If you’re already on the latest version then I recommend checking the notifications in the top right to see whether there’s anything relevant listed, and try running an internet speed test in the Network Test page to confirm there’s a stable internet connection. If that doesn’t help you to resolve the issue then please provide some system logs so we can help to diagnose what’s going wrong :slight_smile:

Hi Eliot,
I try on stable version 1.1.1, and gain access to wifi,

I can add extensions DVL successfully , but i can’t add any other extension by the code offered on official website.

屏幕截图 2024-01-11 183849
And here is my system log.
system_logs.zip (514.4 KB)
I would be very appreciate if you can tell me how to solve this question.
Best wishes.

Hi @zzz,

I asked about this internally, and was told it seems to be an old issue that we haven’t yet managed to track down and resolve.

@williangalvani mentioned that it may help to change the DNS.