AC Power over tether

I should off course emphasized that deviating from the original BR2 set-up is done at own risk, but that goes without saying, really. Running the motors on 24 volt on full gain over time is not good. However, I would argue, that is not how ROV operations are performed either, We normally go in low gain but if current creates a drag than the gain need to go up as well. Running the system on a lower voltage will be better for the thruster, but the current will increase and hence the heat in the ESC (my experience). So therefore I choose to up the voltage to 24volt to minimize the amp and heat in the circuit as the cooling is passive. Now it remains to see if my approach is correct since I am still awaiting the 600/24 DCDC converters.
Now, let at least this be stated: Electrical shock may lead to injury or death. 600Volt 2,5A can easily kill you!!! DO NOT temper with electricity if you lack the knowledge of safety. Also, to be clear, I am not using BR tether for power over tether. make sure the tether its rated for the voltage and current planned for the system and always, always have a ground fault breaker, dealing with voltage @ 30Volt AC and 130VDC, may, in worst case, be lethal.