Home        Store        Docs        Blog

Configuration underwatherGPS with Locator A1

(LEONID) #1

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

(Mariya Channiwala) #2

Hi,

Please follow the software setup instructions for BlueROV2 carefully. Please complete every step in the instructions while taking notes.
For Underwater GPS, please follow the software setup instructions for Waterlinked carefully. Configure the network mode to Static IP 192.168.2.94 as mentioned in the setup instructions. After that you will be able to access the configuration page.

Thanks,
Mariya

(LEONID) #3

Hello

Thanks for your reply

However I have followed the instructions, but I still can not access the configuration page of Undrewater GPS. On the other hand, as I said both the ROV and the GPS are connected to the FXTI, therefore, there is only one USB cable connected to the computer. So I can only set one IP at a time, making me disconnect from the ROV when I try to configure the GPS. This is so? or do I need to do another procedure due to FXTI?

Regards,

(Jacob) #4

Your computer needs only one ip address to communicate with both the rov and the underwater GPS on the same network. Your computer ip address should be 192.168.2.1.

Then you will be able to access the ROV at 192.168.2.2, and the underwater GPS at 192.168.2.94. You must configure the underwater with this ip address with the dip switches on the board.

(Jacob) #5

Hi @LEONID, it looks like there was some activity here recently that was automatically flagged as spam. I’m not sure what happened. If you tried to make a post that was blocked, please try again.