Weird sound with T100 thrusters

Hello,

I bought 2 T100 a while ago. I finally mounted them. Before, I changed a propeller to one of them (I don’t remember which one).

So I just mounted them, and tried them (very quickly since without water it is bad for them). But they really don’t have the same sound. Are they both ok? Did I made some kind of mistake when I changed the propeller?
If there is a problem, is the first one or the second one the issue?
I feel the propeller of the first can move a little more than the other when they are stopped.

Let me know what you think. Thanks!!

Hi Jerome,

That thruster on the right sounds a bit rough. I would recommend opening it up and making sure that everything is secured properly. It’s possible that the shaft collar is loose. Also check for any possible damage that might have occurred while changing the parts.

-Rusty

Thanks for you fast answer!

I’m supposed to fix this: https://photos.app.goo.gl/lHc9dHnm1pTKNapz1 ? Is it moving too much?

Thanks

Jerome,

Thank movement should be fine, but you might want to try getting the shaft collar a little closer to the bushing to prevent much movement in that direction.

-Rusty

Should I use this screw:

to get the shaft collar a little closer?

Yes, exactly. Let me know how that goes.

I think I found the right distance… it is much quieter, and when it can turn as freely as the other one.
I hope I screwed everything back correctly (with the right strength).
Thanks,