Temperature display in QGround Control

Hi all,
Is it possible to have the temp data from the BlueROV2 depth sensor module (or the standalone temp sensor) display in QGroundControl? I’d like to record it as part of the video screenshot.

Cheers

This is available in the latest daily build of QGC. You can view the temperature by clicking the little gear next to the artificial horizon, and selecting the options you want to view.
Temperature (1) = on-board (internal) temperature.
Temperature (2) = Bar30 temperature (if available)
Temperature (3) = BR Celsius temperature sensor (if available)

-Jacob

1 Like

ah ok, thanks Jacob. I haven’t used the daily build yet, but will set that up now.
Cheers

In the latest version of QGroundControl, I can’t find the gear icon. Where do I find the thermometer data?

Hi @GradyJS -
You can configure the data displayed at the bottom of the QGroundControl interface, just click the lock icon first and then select any entry to edit, or add another with the + sign and configure as described in the previous posts.

I will try that and let you know if it works. Does it make a difference that I am using a navigator flight controller on a raspberry pi 4, and using blueos?

Thank you for the help!

Grady J. Smith

Also, by thermometer I mean the Celsius sensor.

Hi @GradyJS -
The instrucitons apply to both Pixhawk and Navigator units using the old, no longer supported Companion OS (pixhawk only) , or the current BlueOS solution. The Celsius sensor is supported by ArduSub on BlueOS and you’ll want to select “Temperature (3) = BR Celsius temperature sensor (if available)” as mentioned above.

Thanks!