Green, freezed videoscreen

Hi there,
after some speed-trouble with my old notebook I purchased another machine with win7 I7 processor, 8GB RAM and 2,2 Ghz processor speed. I updated the OS and the nvidia graphics driver but all I get is the following video footage:

The display shows some proofs of the scene in front of the camera, freezed for some seconds, then the video connection gets lost for some seconds, after that again the green screen. No movement is seen. Sometimes I get the message heartbeat lost from QGC.

With my old notebook everythings fine, so the ROV hardware inclusive the tether seems to be OK. Has anybody an idea, what I can do to get a correct video image on my new notebook?

Best regards
Chris

Hi there,
I decided to send the Notebook back. Maybe I have more luck with another new one.

Best regards
Chris

Hello, I’m sorry this got overlooked and you were left hanging for two days!

If you have any trouble with the new laptop please let us know, and I will make a better attempt to help you quickly. Please note that we only support Windows 10, other versions of Windows may work, but it is hit or miss. You may also refer here for some common troubleshooting tips.

-Jacob