3 blink red led BlueESC

Hello,

I’ve been using some T200 thrusters with BlueESC and now that I was testing using 4 at the same time i found out that one is not working. I keep them in a box with water to prevent damage and know that i opened it to see if there was any indication of the problem, i saw that this thruster, when power up blinks 3 times the red led and the pauses for 2/3 seconds.

Is there any way to know what the problem of this thruster is? The other 3 are working perfectly but it seems that they come from a different “batch”.

Cheers,

Miguel Rosa

Hi Miguel,

Hmm. Sounds like there may be an issue with the thruster. Have you taken the thruster apart? Have you tested it separately from the other thrusters, or just together?

If you do think it’s damaged, send us an email at info@bluerobotics.com and we’ll get it taken care of.

Best,

Rusty

Hello,

I didn’t take it apart and i’ve tested it separately with have the same behaviour. Is it possible to know what problem it has with the led indication?

Cheers,

Miguel

Miguel,

Okay. I think it might be best if we take a look at it and repair or replace it. I’m not sure what the issue is. Can you please send me an email at support@bluerobotics.com to take care of this?

Sorry for the trouble.

Best,

Rusty

Hello Rusty,

Ive sent an email regarding the problem to info@bluerobotics.com with the title Problem with T200 thruster + BlueESC.

Best regards,

Miguel

Thanks Miguel, I’ll follow up there. -Rusty

Hi Miguel,

We have found a potential software fix to this issue that can be made by uploaded new firmware to the ESC. Please see here: https://discuss.bluerobotics.com/t/blueesc-red-led-1-2-3-flashing-initialization-issue/

-Rusty